Defined activities designed to support specific marketing strategy for an organization or corporation with purposeful tactics to produce tangible results, including brand management, expert status, and a competitive advantage.
We at Aspectx believe that solid marketing plans begin with defining your target audiences and reviewing sales objectives. The Aspectx team seeks growth companies entering or operating within the business-to-business marketplace. Your corporate brand will be developed as will your product and service reputations through proper marketing strategy.
Your brand and its ongoing reputation must be based on a defined marketing strategy that strengthens business development. Before committing dollars to marketing tactics, we listen and assess where your company falls in its respective industries. We move you forward be selecting tactics that create a marketing mix. with Aspectx, that marketing mix may include: traditional advertising, well-designed materials, web technologies, social media, mobile applications, channel marketing, emarketing, direct mail, targeted promotions, trade show participation, special events,blogger relations, media relations, and proper networking. Our goal is to help you get the word out, effectively, and creatively. The Aspectx team seeks growth companies entering or operating within the business-to-business marketplace. Your corporate brand will be developed as will your product and service reputations through proper marketing strategy.
Much of customer relationship management is completed online and in full view, in some cases, of other competitors, due to the nature of social media. We write plans to encompass target needs, scuh as web content, channel development for sales networks, ecommerce, emarketing, and online basics, such as search engine optimization.
Aspectx provides marketing support to international companies operating in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. If your company seeks expansion or would like to develop a microstrategy for pursuing business in a specific region, we bring to the table the strategic thinking you need now.
Through our network of technology contacts nationwide, we have participated in the organization of a number of conferences related to competitive intelligence, technology subjects, emarketing, ecommerce, and related subjects. If your group or corporation would like to organize key seminars, conferences, or trade show events, please contact us directly at 502-292-2351.
1. Do you annually create a written marketing plan that reflects your corporate goals, and key sales objectives? Does corporate management review your marketing strategies each quarter? Is it time to reassess what short-term actions need to be taken to keep your growth objectives in sight?
2. Have you focused exclusively on niche? Is this the correct strategy based on measurable results to date? Or, is your target audience defined too broadly to be effective? Can you easily name your vertical and horizontal plays for your products or services from your annual marketing planning?
3. Can your company efficiently expand your focus on several key target audiences in the next six months? Do your current marketing efforts target the necessary industries to meet this yearÃs sales objectives?
2. What are you doing to continue your corporate branding? Have you taken care to preserve the corporate image that your corporation wishes to project? Is it time to build your brand visibility in new categories?
3. Can you identify the tactics being used to identify your target audiences? Are you applying a Ã¬marketing mixÃ®?
4. Do your tactics in business development seek Ã¬expertÃ® status for key corporate management in the fields you serve?